The Head Pond Connector Trail will be opening on June 1st.
This trail is part of Corridor A and will allow riders to make a more direct connection between the Berlin and Millsfield trail systems.
Please note that Corridor D between the self-serve gas station in Stark and Gord's Corner Store in West Milan remains closed at this time. This is mainly due to the fact that ALL of the town roads in Dummer remain CLOSED at the direction of the Selectmen.
Here is a summary of the two major riding areas that are currently open:
Riding area 1: Jericho Mountain State Park
- Visitor Center Parking Lot (60 vehicles)
- Event Area parking (100 vehicles)
- City of Berlin parking lot on Rte 110 open for use (50 vehicle capacity)
- All other City OHRV lots closed
Riding area 2: Millsfield Pond trail system
- Club parking lots (3); (50 vehicle capacity)
- Cedar Brook Road lot (25 vehicles)
In addition to the Jericho Park trails and the trails around Millsfield Pond, the following roads and trails are currently OPEN:
- Rt. 110A from Gord's Corner Store north to Cedar Brook Road
- Cedar Brook Road north to Dummer Pond Road
- Rt. 110B east from Rt. 110A to Milan Village
- Bridge Street east from Milan Village to River Road
- River Road south from Bridge Street south to Berlin
The following roads and trails are CLOSED at this time:
- River road north from Bridge Street into Dummer and the Bog Brook trail to 7-Islands
- Corridor D from Gord's Store west to self-serve gas station in Stark
Opening on June 1st:
- Head Pond Connector Trail from Rt. 110B to Jericho Park (part of Corridor A)