ATV riding will be opened up in three phases:
Phase 1: May 23rd - Trails on DNCR state reservations will be opened plus some trail connectors into towns will be opened.
Phase 2: (June 1st) - Selected ATV Club networks open pending landowner permission.
Phase 3: (no opening date set) - All trails and trail connectors open when NH restaurants and lodging reopen for public use.
Phase 1 Details can be found here:
In Coos County, only two of the four major riding areas will be open along with some connector trails:
Riding area 1: Jericho Mountain State Park
- Visitor Center Parking Lot (60 vehicles)
- Event Area parking (100 vehicles)
- City of Berlin parking lot on Rte 110 open for use (50 vehicle capacity)
- All other City OHRV lots closed
Riding area 2: Millsfield Pond trail system
- Club parking lots (3); (50 vehicle capacity)
- Cedar Brook Road lot (25 vehicles)
In addition to the Jericho Park trails and the trails around Millsfield Pond, the following roads and trails will also be OPEN:
- Rt. 110A from Gord's Corner Store north to Cedar Brook Road
- Cedar Brook Road north to Dummer Pond Road
- Rt. 110B east from Rt. 110A to Milan Village
- Bridge Street east from Milan Village to River Road
- River Road south from Bridge Street south to Berlin
The following roads and trails will remain CLOSED at this time:
- Head Pond Connector Trail from Rt. 110B to Jericho Park
- River road north from Bridge Street into Dummer and the Bog Brook trail to 7-Islands
- Corridor D from Gord's Store west to self-serve gas station in Stark
All riders must abide by COVID-19 guidelines which require social distancing, frequent hand hygiene/washing, and use of cloth face covering when in public places.